Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - Newegg shopping upgraded ™
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Windows 10 Home - 64-bit - OEM
Pros: Had no issues using license key to activate Windows.
Cons: none, did its job
Other Thoughts: I did not use the disc, so I can't speak to that. I downloaded the ISO from Microsoft website and created a bootable jump drive.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse (910-004615)
Pros: - Switch cursor speeds on the fly with a push of a button.
- Able to customize the DPI per step
- 5 total mouse buttons (2 main, 2 thumb, scroll wheel button) separate from cursor control buttons
- Can make mouse wheel scrolling smooth or step-based at push of a button
- separate thumb button drops mouse speed when pressed for precision movements (like sniping, drawing..)
- Feels great
- Comes with weights you can add to the bottom
Cons: I guess it could have...more buttons?
Other Thoughts: Solid mouse. Glad I got it.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: This was my first foray into the land of the ultrawide and I could not be more pleased. Got mine used like new from “Made PC” and it is great. No burned out pixels...NONE! Unheard of in my experience. Solid DELL build. Tilt, Swivel and Height (no pivot but that would make the display smack into the desk so no worries but keep in mind if you are looking for that for some reason). I literally have no complaints. Note that this is the only device I could find with 2 display ports (actually 1 DP one miniDP which could be considered a con so I listed that below) but the fact that I could find 2 anywhere is exactly what I wanted.
I haven’t gamed on it, when I do I will update but for the solid build quality and price, this device could not be beat.
Cons: I suppose I can think of three cons but not worthy of decreasing stars for it:
1) back light bleed is a real thing, but after my research and looking at other monitors in person, in pictures and weighing many reviews, it doesn’t bother me at all. Only stands out when display is asleep (do you have to turn it off if doing something in a dark room) Honestly it is equally as bad as my brothers $1000 Predator.
2) Only has 1 full DP and one miniDP port. Like I mentioned above no biggie but I have a work PC, Mac mini and am planning a gaming build so I would have liked the option of 3 DPs and dropping one of the 2 HDMIs.
3) OSD controls are definitely not as quick as say other dell monitors with normal buttons (these are capacitive) and the LGs with their sweet toggle which I like a lot. But I don’t use OSD a lot after initial set up except to change inputs and that isn’t really a problem
Other Thoughts: If anything goes wrong I will update but so far I am beyond pleased. Highly recommend this and the seller!READ FULL REVIEW